Friday, November 2, 2007

email from Jack Roach

Dear Josh,

Your email flooded me with a reminded of now greatful and supportive we all need to be for the men and women who serve our country. Let us never take our freedom for granted. We owe that to Joe and all of the service men who have served us with courage and pride before and after Joe.

My heart weeps for Joe, you Josh and all of the people who he touched during such a short but very impactful life. In my eyes there is no better way to leave this earth then falling for a belief that you feel so very strongly towards. A belief that protects so unselfishly the freedom to live in the greatest country on earth.

I salute Joe and the courage that he lived his life with. He did truly walk the talk. God will bless and care for him and his loved ones.

Joe you fought the good fight and your soul lives on forever. I am a better person for having known you.

Love,

Jack Roach

No comments: